Saturday, June 9, 2012

new era caps a garbage the rest of that is not lightly

Develop at this time, but from the knowledge point of view of my later life, this habit is not good.
My jobs in the desk drawer, which saved a lot of effort, remember that sometimes in order to save trouble, we often put their bowls on the outside of the classroom windows, and a school out of the classroom, she picked up the rice bowl, you can ran the canteen, which can save a lot of time, is full of the rice bowl of the windowsill, in our school, be a King, but so many bowls on the window sill, if I eat the guy on there, according to me now, memory, probably do not know which one is their own.
Had left the podium, behind me, a boy shouted: I look puzzled look back and a stand behind me and I have the same row of male students he taller than me, his face some acne, facing speak to me.
This guy called what? His impression in my memory, but only the impression, the other is blank, look at his shelf, not he is our Leader?
High school thing I hate is cleaning a clean learning environment is good, but our class crowded tables and chairs, sweep up the trouble very least take a 20 minutes, each duty, we have for people good contribution only to the cafeteria to eat cold bread to go.
Most detestable, not this school, every student on duty, we are no different, we can only tolerate, but the daily duty was to check the scoring, doing morning exercises on Monday next week. the school leader will be published in the students to gather health inspection results,new era caps, this time the reciprocal of the first of each grade trouble, the school is not punishment,youth nba jerseys, but the teacher too proud, as long as the last, last week on duty students must be a fine last week, the stem is two weeks, the high school three years, there are a few two weeks, dusty every day, who wants this crime.
The stool one by one placed on the desk, I began to work, sweeping, to sweep clean a little, get the province fear when my attention a bit, and I am engaged in the same task the students, the attitude of the basic on the same.
A row of eight people, the clear division of labor, a person responsible for carrying water, sweep the classroom four people, a man sweeping the corridor outside, a garbage the rest of that is not lightly, he was responsible for wiping all day blackboard.
I carry out their tasks, washing with a wash ready to eat, and have been back after dinner, I smile up such a major And our group of fellow sufferers who came to the canteen, and sure enough I expected, very small is the Dafan the people, the vast majority of people are squatting on the open space of the cafeteria outside to eat, 96 years, our school conditions very simple, we can only eat this like

No comments:

Post a Comment